A Beginner’s Guide to Shamanism and the Art of Ecstatic Revelation
Shamanism is the most ancient spiritual modality on the planet, with the earliest anthropological evidence of it dating as far back as 40,000 years. According to the Angels, Shamanism made an indelible mark on the evolution of human spiritual consciousness, and the development of our concept of a soul and spirit world.
Incredibly, Shamanism is still practiced to this day. Its practices are a vital resource for directly experiencing spiritual revelation, and nurturing the evolution of the human spirit. In our modern world, Shamanism is needed as much as ever to provide us with direct access to the spiritual web of life that connects us to nature and to one another.
In this course, you will learn about the ancient roots of Shamanism, and how to practice Shamanic Journey—the art of ecstatic, spiritual revelation. A Shamanic Journey is an experience in which one projects his or her consciousness into the spirit world while in a trance-like, meditative state. During these experiences, one commonly sees visions, hears spiritual messages, and feels energetic shifts while navigating the spiritual plane. This can often be akin to a lucid dream, or astral projection. Shamanic Journeys provide the journeyer with a direct experience of the spirit world and access to its transformational power.
According to the Angels, Shamanic Journey is the birthright of all human beings. One does not need to be a Shaman or defer to an outside religious authority in order to walk this path. Shamanic Journey is an absolutely safe, natural, and healing spiritual practice suitable for all who feel called to it.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners with no prior knowledge of Shamanism or experience with Shamanic Journey.
- Experienced Shamanic Journeyers who feel called to deepen their practice and commune more closely with Spirit.
- Those who feel called to awaken their spiritual gifts.
- Those who wish to meet and develop relationships with their Spirit Guides.
- Those who wish to explore the spiritual possibilities of the subconscious mind.
- Those seeking healing of all kinds.
- Those seeking self-empowerment through greater spiritual awareness.
- Those seeking to discover their life purpose and commune with their higher selves.
What You’ll Learn:
- A brief history of Shamanism with a comparison of Shamanic cultural traditions from every major continent on the planet.
- What it means to be a Shaman
- What Shamanic Journey is, how it can help you, and how to practice it.
- How to identify and navigate the different realms of the Spirit World, and what they can offer.
- How to interpret Shamanic Journeys.
- How to awaken intuition through bridging conscious pathways into the deep psyche and spirit.
- How to use Shamanism to connect with the spirit of nature.
- How to get in touch with your higher self.
- How to commune with spirit guides including Angels, Power Animals, Ascended Masters, Star People, and Elementals.
- The healing potential of practicing Shamanic Journey.
- Contemporary Shamanic ritual synthesized from the most universally practiced, ancient traditions across the globe.
- How drumming rhythms can shift brain waves and induce a trance-state.
- How to properly ground and integrate energy shifts after a Shamanic Journey.
- How to lead your own Shamanic Journey circles and practice this spiritual art independently.
This Course Consists of:
- 22 detailed video discussions on Shamanism and Journey practices.
- 7 hours of in depth, guided Shamanic Journey experiences.
- Demonstrations of all body postures helpful for triggering the Shamanic trance state.
- All the tools you’ll need to begin practicing Shamanic Journey on your own.
- Bonus Material including original music designed to shift brain waves and induce the Shamanic trance state, as well as guided rituals to initiate and close a Shamanic Journey.