Terms & Conditions
By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through sarahhall.com and/or
communicating with Sarah Hall in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with, and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any information, communication, and/or consultations with Sarah Hall and/or the
sarahhall.com website are for educational, spiritual, and entertainment purposes only.
- No intuitive reading given by Sarah Hall or the sarahhall.com website is intended to, nor
should take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal,
financial, business, and/or psychological.
- Sarah Hall and Sarah Hall, LLC accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions
and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with
Sarah Hall and/or Sarah Hall, LLC.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Sarah Hall and Sarah Hall, LLC, their
heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity.
- Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share,
distribute, and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written
permission from Sarah Hall, Owner and Publisher.
- Social Media: You may share Sarah’s content and videos on appropriate social media
outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr) as long as appropriate attribution is
given. For permission to share Sarah’s content on other venues please contact us.
- Payment Policies:
- Sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance. Appointments can only be confirmed once payment has been made.
- Sessions may be cancelled with a 100% refund if the cancellation is within a 48 hour notice.
- Any session cancelled due to a non-emergency and with less than a 48 hour notice given is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- We do not offer refunds on online courses or workshop/retreat tickets unless the event is cancelled.
- All services offered by Sarah Hall and/or Sarah Hall, LLC are for entertainment purposes only.
- You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
The Sites are owned and operated by Sarah Hall, LLC and its affiliates and vendors. All of the content featured, displayed or offered for sale on the Sites, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software and any other content (collectively, the “Content”), is owned by Sarah Hall, LLC, its licensors, vendors and/or its content providers. All elements of the Sites, including but not limited to the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Each of the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Site is being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Sites, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on our Sites for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Sites. Except as permitted under applicable copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on the Sites. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Sites. The Sites, the Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Sarah Hall, LLC and its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Sites.